Here is the last set of tutorial videos for the task. Now you’re going to get it to do some line following.
- Add the Light Sensor. In order to follow the line, you are going to need to add the light sensor to your Taskbot. Click on the link for instructions.
- Part A. Line tracking. Observe: 1. Which way should the robot turn when it sees light? 2. Which way should the robot turn when it sees dark?
- Part B. Find the threshold.
- Part C. Follow along with the video to start creating a line-tracking program.
- Part D. This video will show you how to fill in the switch block to make the robot do different actions depending on whether it sees light or dark.
- Part E. Now add a loop so that the behavior will continue.