Over the summer, I’m making a whole lot of changes to Spumone. The first target is the SpuPilot. The following is a list of changes to the pilot
- Switches and triggers will be combined into one entity. It will make programming easier, hopefully. Players will not need to know ahead of time whether to use a switch or trigger. They can start off with a switch and then add trigger capability to the switch.
- The SpuPilot will visually indicate whether scripts have been deployed.
- The SpuPilot, itselft, will check for parse errors, and provide feedback without having to run Spumone and look through a log file.
- The SpuPilot will provide a mechanism for looking back through previous scripts and reload/redeploy them.
- After loading one world, you will be able to switch into a different world, without having to restart Spumone.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.